PARAGRAPH (GREAT PERSONALITIES)

PARAGRAPH (GREAT PERSONALITIES)

PARAGRAPH (GREAT PERSONALITIES)

Among the greatest personalities around us, I consider N an ideal in my life for his/her clear cut personality and charming activities. He/she was a versatile genius. His/her lowering personality could captivate my heart to him/her. For all these reasons I think him/her as one of the best genius in this world. Though he/she is no more, his/her memory tears me. His/her views on the society, love of human beings and duty to every stanza of hale attract one a lot. His/her clarity of mind, uprightness of thought, lofty ideas and simplicity of heart can not be expressed in words for me. His/her creativity, argument, responsibility and God-gifted soul make me his/her ideal fellow. It is unnecessary to say that now a day a person like him/her is badly needed from a family to a state. Every body should try to build up personality like him/her to serve the humanity and to make the world a happy and prosperous resort for our future generation.

(N) means following these.
Put in a word following these

  • Hazrat Mohammad (Sm)
  • Your favorite Poet/Person/Novelist/Dramatist/Sports man
  • The person you can remember
  • Your father/mother

No comments:

Post a Comment