A JOURNEY

A JOURNEY BY (BOAT/TRAIN/BUS)

Introduction: A journey by (N) is very interesting and enjoyable in our country.

Occasion: I had an opportunity to enjoy a journey by (N). A few months ago my friend invited me to attend the marriage ceremony of his sister. At 10 a.m. I started for Rupnagor, the village of my friends by (N).

Description of the journey: (I and two of my friends hired a fine boat /
We bought three tickets.)
We began our journey early in the morning. I was peeping through one of the windows. The beautiful scenery outside charmed me. The houses and the trees on both the sides seemed to be running back. The sky was clear.
We enjoyed the scenes of the river. The fishermen were catching Hilsa fish. The ghats on either side were all full of people. Some of them were bathing. Boys were swimming. Some women were going home with jars filled with water. We found the country side covered with green paddy. We saw the farmers working in the field. The scenery was very charming. The sun was setting. It seemed to be sinking into the water of the river. We enjoyed all these things.

Destination: At 6p.m. we reached our destination. My friend came to the (ghat/station) to receive us and our journey came to an end.

Conclusion: This journey was very much interesting to me. I shall never forget the sweet memory of this journey.

(N) means following these.
Put in a word following these



  • Boat
  • Train
  • Bus

No comments:

Post a Comment