LETTER


LETTER
        Dhaka
10 May 2018
My dear father/mother/sister/brother/friend/(Y)

I have got your kind letter just now. Thank you very much from the core of my heart. I am quite well. I hope you are also hale and hearty by the grace of almighty God/Allah. I want to tell you a few words. I am very glad /shocked to hearing/to tell you this news. [ write something about subject (N)]

No more today. I have always missed you. I will meet you within very short time. You must take care of your health. With my best wishes to you. I am looking forward to hearing from you very soon. My hearty love to you and your family members.

Yours ever
(X)



From                                                   
Name:       X                                                 Village:     V1                                                    P.O:          P1                                              Thana:      T1                                            District:     D1
Stump
To
Name:                Y                                         Village:               V2                                           P.O:                     P2                                        Thana:                 T2                                     District:                D2


No comments:

Post a Comment