Errors of omission of Pronouns


Incorrect
Correct
1        The boy absented from school.
The boy absented himself from school.
2        I shall avail this opportunity.
I shall avail myself of this opportunity.
3        He prides on his brilliant success in the examination.
He prides himself on his brilliant success in the examination.
4        We exerted to the utmost.
We exerted ourselves to the utmost.
5        The road of Dhaka are better than Rajshahi.
The roads of Dhaka are better than Rajshahi.
6        I feel myself feverish.
I Feel feverish.
7        Your letter is to my hand
Your letter is to hand
8        The patient is out of his danger.
The patient is out of danger.
9        I must take your leave.
I must take of leave you.
10    A friend of you came to me yesterday.
A friend of yours came to me yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment